Saturday, November 10, 2007

BerlinBrooklynDCNYC


Have you've seen the AT&T commercial about a carrier you can take anywhere, for example Philawarepragueacago. If you haven't, I've added to this post. Well, I took another sabbatical from the blogging world with class, work, life, and no marathon training to occupy my time. Actually, this isn't a legitimate excuse but how can I justify not blogging? I honestly cannot, but I hope that in purchasing the following item N810I will post more often then you probably want me to =)

Now, why to the title of this blog BerlinBrooklynDCNYC that should be easy and I'll give you two hints: Directly linked to my blog (RUN FORREST, Brooklyn Runner) and my addiction to a healthy lifestyle. Give yup? Ok, I'm planning on running 3 MARATHONS and the annual Brooklyn Half -- I mean, I live in Brooklyn so it would be a crime if I didn't. Before calling Bellevue Hospital and expressing your concerns to them, just follow my blog and my training possibly be motivated to run a short race with me. By short, I'm saying a 3 or 5 miler in NYC =)

Road to running: For the next 2 months, starting today, I'll focus on shedding 10 lbs from my 200 lbs frame. Then I'll start my running regiment first week of February.

Gym workout (Mondays, Wednesday, Saturdays)
Chest
3 of 12 @ 130 lbs - bench press
3 of 15 @ 120 lbs - decline press
3 of 12 @ 70 lbs - Incline bench
4 of 10 @ 140 lbs - butterflies

Back
3 of 12 @ 120 lbs - Pull-downs
3 of 10 @ 45 lbs - One are rows

Abs
Oblique crunches (100)| Bell Crunches (100) | Leg raises (100) | Crunches (200)

Treadmill
Fit Test - Hills (incline of 8) @ 5.5 speed for 5 Minutes
Speed Burst - Flat @ 5.8 speed for 10 minutes

Gym workout (Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursday)
Deltoids
3 of 10 @ 100 lbs - Shrugs
2 of 12 @ 105 lbs - Shoulder lifts

Lower Body

2 of 15 @ 80 lbs - Leg Raises
3 of 10 @ 70 lbs - Hamstrings
2 of 8 @ 125 lbs - Squats
2 of 10 @ 95 lbs - Lunges

Abs + Treadmill - see above

Next Stop: WHOLE FOODS
Because what would all this hard work be w/o any FOOD.

1 comment:

Trakmaniak said...

3 marathons...

hmm...which three?

Chicago...

New York?

There is a Spring marathon, which I am guessing:

Rock and Roll marathon in San Diego..in June 1st.
(training startig in February = 4 months of training before the actual day...)

hmm....and of course you have to do the Brooklyn Half...(although they may change the course to going the opposite way...word on the street)